the rothschild 71 hotel makes every effort and invests a lot of resources in order to provide all its customers with an equal, respectable, accessible and professional service. In accordance with the Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities Law, 1998 and regulations enacted pursuant to it, many efforts and resources are invested in making the necessary accessibility adjustments that will enable a person with a disability to receive the services provided to all customers, independently and equally.
Accessibility arrangements in the building
Accessibility arrangements at the public reception center located at 71 Rothschild Blvd. Tel Aviv.
• There is public parking in the street, and an underground parking lot across the street.
• There is an accessible way and entrance to the hotel.
• The size of the elevator door is 80 cm. the size of the elevator is 100 X 122 cm. there is a voice announcement, and braille buttons. the hotels building is a building for preservation, and therefore, there is an engineering exemption for a fully accessible elevator.
• The hotel provides aids for people with disabilities.
•An hearing loop is available in the reception.
• There is accessible disabled toilet in the lobby. Access via a mobile ramp.
• There is one accessible room.
• It is permitted to enter the hotel for a service animal intended to assist a person with a disability.
• If necessary, you can contact the service representatives at the reception to get help filling out forms, or any other needs.
Accessible Customer service
• Employee training for accessible service – Training is held to get to know the field of accessibility, create awareness among employees and provide practical tools for providing accessible service.
You can contact the hotel’s service center at +972-3-6290555 on Sundays-Thursdays between the hours of 08: 00-17: 00
• Additional means of contact – There are several additional means of contact:
* Frontal service at reception at all times.
* Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
* Fax – +972-3-6290444
* Contact us via “Contact Us” page on the website
* Contact by mail: 71 Rothschild Blvd., Tel Aviv.
An accessible website is a site that allows people with disabilities and elderly people to browse with the same level of efficiency and enjoyment as all surfers, about 20 to 25 percent of the population have difficulty using the Internet and may benefit from more accessible Internet content, according to a 2003 study by Microsoft.
Our company believes in and works for equal opportunities in the Internet space for people with various disabilities and people who use technology that helps the use of a computer.
Site accessibility information
• This site meets the requirements of the Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities (Accessibility Adjustments to the Service) Regulations, 2013.
• The accessibility adjustments were made in accordance with the recommendations of the Israeli Standard (5568) for accessibility of content on the Internet at AA level and the international WCAG2.0 document.
• The site provides a semantic structure for assistive technologies and support for the usual usage pattern for operating with a keyboard using the arrow keys, Enter and Esc to exit menus and windows.
• Suitable for display in common browsers and for use on the cellular phone.
• For the best browsing experience with screen reading software, we recommend using the latest NVDA software.
Ways to contact for requests and suggestions for improvement regarding accessibility
It should be noted that we continue our efforts to improve the accessibility of the company as part of our commitment to enable the entire population including people with disabilities to receive the most accessible service.
If you encounter a problem or malfunction regarding accessibility, we will be happy if you could update us and we will make every effort to find a suitable solution for you and address the malfunction as soon as possible.
Details of the accessibility coordinator
Name: Alon Levy
Updated to August, 2020